OUR HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) IS NOT JUST A PRIORITY in Edina Building Group, IT IS A CORE VALUE OF OUR BUSINESS
Edina Building Group recognises its moral and legal responsibilities under occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation to provide a safe and healthy work environment. To meet the objectives of this policy, management representatives are committed to regular consultation with employees to ensure that health and safety issues are regularly reviewed.
Company management also recognises that health and safety implementation is most effective when a joint management/employee approach is used to identify and solve health and safety issues.
THIS COMMITMENT MEANS THAT WE WILL
– Provide a safe and healthy workplace environment and working conditions for all of our employees, contractors, and clients.
– Comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards.
– Provide adequate resources to aid employees in fulfilling their responsibilities and appropriate supervision will be given to ensure safety standards.
– Make regular assessments of health and safety performance and resources.
– Fulfil its injury management and rehabilitation responsibilities.